Early Bird Pricing Ends THIS FRIDAY, 27 OCTOBER!
ExL Events 2nd Data Integrity and Protection for Clinical Research Summit is quickly approaching. It is a not-to-be-missed programme in London, covering the management of data integrity in clinical research from inception to archival.
Over the course of two days, attendees will learn:
- The ICH E6 R2 and the Quality Objectives of Clinical Research With Data Reliability
- How to Maintain Audit Trails and How to Manage Audit Trails Electronic Signatures
- Evolving Expectations for Data Integrity
- Ensuring Data Integrity in a Cloud Environment
- EU GDPR Data Protection Guide
- A Risk-Based Approach for Ensuring Data Integrity
...and MUCH MORE! Download the brochure to see what you can gain by attending.
If you are looking for a guide to data integrity, this is a MUST-attend event. Register by 27 October and take advantage of our Early Bird pricing!
Use Priority Code: C916PharmaTech when registering.
- James Mann, Head Data Integrity Programme Management, NOVARTIS
- Siobhan Hurley, Clinical QA Programme Manager R&D, Quality Assurance, ABBVIE
- Bhaswat Chakraborty, Senior VP and Chair, Research and Development, CADILA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Angel Amaya, Senior Clinical Research Associate, NOVARTIS
- Bernice Kuca, Head Clinical Operations, COLUCID PHARMACEUTICALS
- Eldin Rammell, Managing Director, RAMMELL CONSULTING
- Elke Ufer, Quality Manager Compliance, Clinical Operations (GI-DD-CO), GRÜNENTHAL GMBH