Do you have a keen interest in making your bioproduction processes more consistent, efficient and compliant?
If so, then the Global Bioproduction Summit agenda is designed specifically for you and your peers. Download the brochure here.
Registration is open and is currently at 45% off the full price. It's just $695 for a *delegate ticket. Book here.
Senior biopharma scientists will deliver case studies in areas such as Upstream, Downstream, QbD, Facilities of the Future, Tech Transfer Processes, ADC Production, Single Use Systems, PAT, Continuous Chromatography, Cell Culture Development and Strategic Planning.
These technical sessions are selected due to their core themes of maintaining quality, keeping costs low and complying with regulations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tony D'Amore, VP, Product R&D, Sanofi Pasteur
- Trent Carrier, VP, Vaccine Technology & Engineering, Takeda
- Ran Zheng, VP, Development Supply Chain, Operations Site Head, Amgen
- Adam Goldstein, Principal Scientist, Global Manufacturing Sciences, Roche
- Antonio Ubiera, Director - Process Technology, GMP Operations, GSK
- Rajesh Krishnan, Director, Biologics Process Development, Gilead
- Thomas Jostock, Group Head, Cell Line Development, Novartis
Have a look at the current agenda here and a sample of this year's attendee list here.
The early registration rate expires on Friday 3rd November. Secure your place online soon to take advantage.
*Delegate registration is not open to commercial bioproduction service, solution, equipment or technology providers. You can find sponsorship information here.
All the best,